The Hard-worker

If laziness was a disease that killed, I would be so dead.


                                                                  I tell myself to write more and be more active. lies. 


It's almost futile even when I look myself in the mirror and say, "You can do it, just do it. Just. do. it." the words coming out of my mouth with all the energy and heat that takes to warm a bucket of ice. not much, room temperature will do. 


 Hi, my name is IT, like "eye-tea" and I am the owner of this blog. I make YouTube videos as well, most times, and I am mostly busy trying to juggle a thousand tasks from home, work and just life in general.

In simple words, I am a mess. But I like my mess and I like me, that's what matters.

Today I did bare minimum at work, I know exactly what is required of me but I struggle to structure how I need to get these tasks done. I eventually figure it out after much procrastination and beating about the office (not bush, trust me)


I feel like I introduce myself too much, but I aim to make my name stick. that is the real aim to be honest, be so good at what I do to the point that no one forgets the name.






Okay, lets get real. I pledge to post everyday, not matter how random or weird it may seem. 


That's all for now.


Kisses!

#CA 


0 Comments