Who are you at heart?

 There’s so much about your journey that’s meant for you alone.

I struggled to realize this because I am a people person and more than that the idea of group activities really really gets me going.

For so long, I tried to explain my ideas to people around me. I tried to carry them on this journey. I tried to help them move at my pace. I tried to fit their desires into mine and so forth.

I ended up tired, incredibly frustrated and just spreading myself so thin trying to keep up with everyone and everything happening all at once.

It takes so much out of you to be everything for everyone. Most of the time, they are also trying to figure themselves out and you’ll see that you are pouring your energy into wells that are meant to be dry or dormant.

You can’t help someone who doesn’t know where they are going. You can’t help anyone who doesn’t have a clear vision. Especially if you are also in the same boat in your life.

It’s necessary to take time away, to figure out what you want to do, short term, long term, etc.

- Who are you at heart?
- What is your message?
- Where are you going?
- How are you getting there?

When will you realize that your vision is only meant for you? You are not meant to explain your vision, you are supposed to show it.

Stop talking and start doing.

Stop complaining and start looking for solutions.

You have to be at your best to be able to give your best to anyone else.




0 Comments