The Exchange : Enter in

Enter in...



"I cannot let you take him from me! He is all I have! 
If you take him I will die!” Sarnia screamed and watched them helplessly; she struggled against the two men who held her arms. "You should have thought of that before you sold your soul to the devil", the young woman, Kate, spoke so calm and confidently, as if she had done it a thousand times before. It probably affected her, she shot her blood red eyes at me and smiled sweetly, it was painful to see her crystal white teeth, sharp and neatly arranged in her mouth, "He smells so delicious, it’s almost too good to resist. But I must. The boss wants him alive and untouched, let’s go", Sarnia watched as they lifted her son, unconscious and proceeded to walk out the door. She took a deep breath and knew there was nothing more she could do, they had beaten all the strength out of her. How could a mother watch her only son be taken by demons into the underworld, where she knew he would cry and scream for her each minute of his continued existence?






"Ok, wait... don't leave yet... Bring him back, I have something better your boss will want more than him", Kate turned around, Looked her straight in the eye, Sarnia could see the doubt through the darkness that surround her gaze, the faceless men in black suits stopped in their step. "What might that be?"

0 Comments