Joao Antonio The Producer


Name and surname: Joao Antonio 

Stage/artist name: Jay Antonio 

Age: 24

occupation: (and where ?) Paramedic student at ATA / music producer at Dope Angel Production and I.T technician at Antonio investment.

How did you get into music? I stated of by singing in church at the age of 14 and when i turned 18 i decided to start writing my own songs

What other talents do you have? Acting, sketching and doing spoken words

What are some of the challenges you faced/ are facing now? the only challenge i face is balancing studies with music and work

What makes your music special compared to the others? Because my music aims to change a life and touch a soul

A lot of the youth nowadays are going into the entertainment industry, what can you comment about that?  The entertainment industry is interesting and good but don't for get to study and aim for good things. Because talent with out wisdom is useless
What keeps you going? God keeps me going because he is the giver of my talent

Who do u hope to work with one day? Shawn Mendez

Tell us something interesting about yourself? Anything.

In my free time i love to play  with kids at our orphanage home 


https://soundcloud.com/ayntonio





(sound cloud link) 

Find me on Facebook at Jay Antonio

and my production page at Dope Angel on Facebook




0 Comments