Good Morning



I guess it's easier to put my thoughts out like this when I truly have a million things to do. 

I feel overwhelmed again and instead of asking for help I will sit here and daydream until a solution comes to me.

I barely got any sleep, (mind you I have a mattress right now because my bed had bed bugs, after much effort to get rid of them I ditched the whole bed instead.)

I tried kickboxing a few days ago and really loved, however my schedule right now is too tight to allow me continue.

sighs.
 It's fine though, I'll just have to find a way around it. Maybe next month. I have to get my license. Maybe the month after.

Sighs.
 I disappoint myself more than anyone can. I need to extend myself the same courtesy I award others.
                                     
                                IT you are human too, you live and you learn everyday. 


Let me try and work now. 

Later babes...
 

0 Comments