Skipped a day

#9th

I know I skipped a day.
                               but here is the gist.

Completely slipped my mind. Also, the day wasn't as much. Went to work, went out for a drink had some unsurprising revelations about my past with someone I thought was a friend.

To be honest, a lot of the times when I look back now I find that I was saved from messing up my life in more ways than one because of who I am.

I really thought my awkwardness made me miss out of  fun things that other teenagers were doing, but it didn't.

I knew from a very young age that I had an addictive personality so I stayed addicted to being awkward and chasing my dreams more than the need to please my peers.

I am grateful for my parents and their strictness, which is what it felt like at the time but now I see the benefits.

I wish I had been more stubborn about my extramural curriculum though, I wish I had the discipline of a sport or two in my system but nonetheless, it's never too late to build.

But I read more books then than I do now. I need to get back to that.



#10th

Saturday, spent the day cleaning and packing away clothes I'd like to give away or sell. I need the cash and the space.
#Minimalism

I need to read more, found a bunch of books in my parents room. - It's a start. 

0 Comments