Speak solutions, not problems!

Sometimes I made to feel like I naive.

That I am naive to the suffering of others and like I sit a bubble where my whole world is perfect and I simply open a window and say to those who are literally dying in poverty, "Cheer up, smile and your world will be alright."

Then I close the window, laugh and walk away to sip on my freshly squeezed lemonade.

This is not me, but this is who I imagine when people look at me or respond to my words of "if there's a will there's a way" mantra that I am constantly spewing in response to all that I know is happening.

I am not blind. I am not deaf. I am not naive to the suffering of people. I am simply trying to suggest a solution.

I believe in people, I believe in numbers and I believe that this is where our power lies just as much as it lies in our thoughts and the quality of it.

I believe that we come together in groups and be productive and change our lives no matter how little - for the better.

We spend a lot of time sitting complaining and wishing for things to happen when we can simply go out and create that environment that we seek.

No matter how difficult it is, nothing is impossible.

You have to be strong enough to believe it and work for it.

0 Comments