What do you have to lose?


Sometimes the best advice comes from someone who has no idea what your situation is.

And this is the best thing that could happen to you, but a lot of the times it comes to us and we are not ready for it. Not one bit.

We are clouded by all the emotional baggage and past experiences that connected to actions that we feel we must to take in order to be on the right path for our journey.

But that’s all too much to carry on your heart and mind when all you need to do is focus on that one goal.

When I give people my suggestions based on my perspective, or I say things that I think could potentially help them, I get a lot of soft laughs and smirks or completely opposite face that spells “ It’s not that easy Comfort” and yes, I get it. It’s not easy. 

Nothing worth it easy. 

The real truth is that they are not ready to put in the effort required to bring that vision into reality, so they immediately generate excuses.

But if you are convinced that this is what you want to do and with all you have been trying it hasn’t gotten you the results you seek then maybe a word from a girl that barely knows you or you situation is what you needed.

I admit it’s risky. Heck it’s a leap of faith to hear my words and jump right into it.

But what do you have to lose?

I guess the other contributing factor is the fact that we are so extremely scared to fail that we won’t even entertain anything that might be associate idea for one second.

On the other hand, the lessons we gain from our failures are invaluable to our journey and at the end of the day only makes us wiser and more attentive to process of execution and all its minute details.

“If it’s so easy Comfort, why don’t you do it for me?” - well because I am working on my dreams and my goals. That doesn’t mean all I just suggested to you couldn’t actually materialise results if you just put in the effort.

Remember that Hustle (the ability to work hard AND Smart) will beat talent if talent doesn’t know how to hustle.



0 Comments