Get to me a little more

I don’t have much to share today so I’ll write down some random things about me, which you may or may not know about me 😊

- I like dresses but I mostly wear pants.
- I like dancing, I can probably dance better than you 😜
- I enjoy working out regularly, but when I’m demotivated I can go a long time without doing it 🏋🏾
- I enjoy laughing and I like being around people who are funny and easy-going
- Most days I struggle to get out of bed but God is good🙏🏾
- I can edit videos
- I like learning about personal development, marketing and business
- Kitchen Nightmares makes me cry because I see how much power the human mind has and how it can almost destroy us if we let it
- When I grow up I want to really tall 😂
- I secretly wish a modelling agency would come sign me up 😫
- I wear a size 6 or 7 depending on the shoe and where it was bought
- I talk to myself a lot. I tell myself jokes and I laugh. I enjoy spending time by myself.
- I wouldn’t mind living by myself on an island far away from everyone as long as I know that they are all okay.
- I would like to be on the Amazing Race show if they are open to taking Africans 😁
-I miss hiking Lions Head and Table Mountain!!! I miss hiking in general + the view 😍🥺
- Sometimes I wish I could fly like Superman 👊🏾

There are so many things about you that people may never know unless you share them.

I always find that my mind is blown when someone says something about me to me that I didn’t think anyone was listening to.

My heart could literally skip a beat and explode 😂

Isn’t that the coolest thing ever?! Or am I just a weirdo?! 🤪



0 Comments