News Flash

I’m honestly not any more special than you.

I hate when I hear people say things like “ I can’t do that, I’m not that kind of person” and this is something that could possibly take their career to the next level.

We get so wrapped up in who we think people think we are that we begin to limit ourselves in so many different ways.

People think I’m a nice person so I can’t get “too” angry.

People think I’m a quiet person, so I shouldn’t raise my voice.

News flash whether you are doing bad or good, people will talk.

Whether you are flying in the air or sleeping on the roof, people will talk.

Stop limiting yourself to the ideas that people have of you and show them who you see yourself as.

Lots of people say things but no one spends as much time with you as you, yourself, ever will so why and how will their opinions of you carry any kind of weight?!

I care about what God thinks of me. I care about what my mom will think ( obviously, because if I misbehave, she will spank me and I don’t want to be spanked 😒)

Everyone else...I wish you well 😂 because wow bro 🤷🏾‍♀️

You have to know whose opinions matter in your life and your journey.

Be mindful of who you give authority in your life. A lot of people might have access to you for whatever reason but think about it, who has authority in your life?





0 Comments