Infinite being

I wonder if you can tell what’s wrong with this picture?

Sometimes I swipe through so many pictures, trying to pick the “right” one. I think to myself “ ugh this looks bad” / “ there’s an imperfection here” I can do this for quite a while.


I don’t like sending my pictures to people or companies, because I always think “what will they see when they look at me?”

YES, I AM INSECURE ABOUT MY BODY - GO FIGURE!

But honestly, it’s not something I can control. I remind myself of this, pick one and post.

No one sees your insecurities until you begin to point them out.

No one knows your flaws until you highlight them.

Most public speakers make mistakes but you’ll never know unless they tell you.

I’m not saying don’t give your absolute best. I’m not saying start bullsh*tting people.

I’m just saying, sometimes just post and go.

Who you are is not limited to one single experience, picture or video.

The idiosyncrasies that make you who you are, is immeasurable and always evolving.

A picture might be worth a thousand words but you are an infinite being.




0 Comments