The Greatest Fear

I’d just like to encourage you to push your boundaries and get as far away from your comfort zone as you can.

The success you seek requires you to sacrifice all comfort and step into a place that’s on the verge of insanity and courage...

I read today that if you want success, you have to embarrass yourself and I can relate to that in so many ways...

I hope you chose to step with courage and not let fear take over your life.

I am scared of dying without trying out all my crazy and adventurous fantasies... one of which is to swim in the ocean.

I am terrified of drowning in the ocean and that feeling that I’ll keep sinking for hours and hours on end.

I am terrified of that loneliness and darkness that engulfs you as you sink further into the freezing waters as the rays of the suns slip off your skin... but before I die, I must conquer this.

What are some of your greatest fears?




1 Comments

  1. Okay, this is good.
    One of my fears is falling. Falling from a great height. The anticipated impact that's slowly (slow because I'm falling from really high up) getting closer... and then *splat*! My head squashed... my brains all over the place, every single one of my bones broken... I fear could survive this. And have to be a potato for the rest of my life. There goes my trip to the great wall of China. Smh.

    ReplyDelete