Laughter


I cry in my heart as if I am mourning a loved one.
I mourn myself.


The parts of me I let die because of disappointments.
The parts of me that I knew were supposed to make it but didn’t.
The parts of me that were chipped away by bitterness and pain.


I miss you.
Everyday, I wish you had stayed with me.

You gave me a bit of hope, I thought we would come this far and maybe even further together.


I miss you, your innocence, your light, your laughter.

Our laughter.


But you are gone now and I have to take responsibility in all this. I have to own up to my actions and look myself in the mirror. I did this. I chased you away.

I was the one who held you down while you drowned in all my excuses.
I watched you wither away under my hate and uncaring nature.


I hated how much love you had in your heart for everything, so I went out of my way to bring in thorns and tear up everything.


He was right after-all I am a destroyer.


But I miss you...


Perhaps someone can you bring back to me

I promise to do better...


0 Comments