Well wishes


I wish you well from the bottom of my heart because I know

I know what’s like to wake up with hurt and pain

I know what’s like to look around you not find love

I know what it’s like to be suffering in silence and not able to scream for help
Or you do scream and no one listens

I wish you well because you deserve happiness and joy from within your soul




One that is constant like a river always flowing

I wish you well in all that you lay your hands on as work or business

I wish you nothing but the best, for you to reach that place of success that you so desire

I wish you that self discipline and focus that you need to achieve that goal

I wish you smiles and warm hugs

I wish you everything you wish yourself and much more

I wish you well just because we don’t talk doesn’t mean I am now automatically your enemy

I want you to prosper and always do your best

I wish you nothing but the best

I wish you well


                                        Time goes by as fast as rain falls and dries up...

0 Comments